Singapore Company Secretarial Services, at S$299, are Affordable
If you are worried whether your business needs to hire a Singapore company secretarial services provider or not, then, let me clarify the situation. Yes, you need to hire one to comply with the dictates of Singapore Companies Act. &, you need to do it within the six months of the registration of your company. You should actually worry about where to find a qualified & experienced corporate secretarial services provider in Singapore at an affordable cost.
Yes, You Need a Company Secretary
A company secretary is a highly responsible position in a Singaporean company. The appointee is responsible for assisting the directors of a company in complying with the prevalent law. That is why hiring a qualified professional becomes important. You could choose to appoint an in-house secretary or take the cue from the majority of business owners & hire one of the company secretarial services in Singapore like SBS Consulting. As a matter of fact, the firm charges only S$299 for its secretarial services.
Many small companies shy away from appointing a permanent secretary. The expenses involved in salary, employee benefit, & infrastructure adds to their overhead costs. It especially hurts them at their startup stage. The more affordable option for them is to hire a Singapore company secretarial services provider.
Choose a Combo Package, Get Multiple Services, But Pay for One
There are corporate secretarial services providing firms in Singapore like SBS Consulting that offer combo incorporation packages. The benefit of opting for a combo package is that you get multiple services for the price of one. By paying as less as S$699 to register your company, you may also get FREE services like Company Secretary & local registered office address for a year.
What Does a Company Secretary Do for Your Company?
SBS Consulting, as your Singapore company secretarial services provider, sees to it that you are compliant with the requirement of the law. After hiring us, you do not need to worry about the following responsibilities.
- Hold meetings to synchronize decision making & reporting
- Prepare agendas for meeting after consulting the chairman or CEO
- Advise the directors about their duties & personal obligations
- Take minutes of meetings & certify its copies
- Ensure safe custody & proper use of the company seal
- Update corporate governance
- Circulate documents like financial statements to shareholders
- Attend meetings & take minutes
- See to it that correct procedures are used
- Distribute company's annual report, accounts, & interim statement
- Prepare the directors' report
- Ensure all company activities are as per its constitution
- Draft changes to amend company constitution
- Update ACRA with changes in the constitution
- Maintain statutory registers of company
- Report appointments/resignations/deaths
- Submit annual returns
- Update ACRA with changes in the company name
- Report issue of shares
- Report changes in the company officials to ACRA
- Send circulars & keep the shareholders in loop
- Maintain register of company's shareholders
- Transfer shares
- H&le shareholder's queries & pay dividends & interest
- Issue documents related to rights issues & capitalization issues
- Monitor movements in shares to anticipate any takeover bidders
- Maintain relations with general & institutional shareholders
- Contribute to acquisitions & disposals of assets
- Communicate & inform non-executive directors of company
The appointing of Singapore company secretarial services is a pre-registration requirement. You can choose to hire a permanent secretary or outsource the task to a reliable secretarial services in Singapore.
High Street Center,
#17-02, 1 North Bridge Road,
179094 - Singapore
Phone: +65-6536 0036